Exhibit RequestPage address: http://www.mnsu.edu/150/events/exhibit_request.html
150th Exhibit: From Normal School to University: Celebrating 150 Years
This portable exhibit is available for checkout by Minnesota State University, Mankato faculty and staff for use at all sesquicentennial events.
- There are 27 panels in the exhibit.
- It is dividied into four themes: Heritage, Academics, Student Life, Athletics.
- Heritage - 6 panels
- Academics - 8 panels
- Student Life - 5 panels
- Athletics - 5 Panels
- Introduction and Conclusion - 2 panels
- Each panel is approximately 3x6 ft.
- List of individual panels
Checking Out Exhibit Panels for 150th Events:
- Submit a Sesquicentennial Event Form to begin the process of reserving exhibit panels.
- University faculty and staff can checkout some or all of the exhibit panels for 150th events.
- These panels are designed for travel, so feel free to take them off-campus.
- A faculty or staff member MavCard is required to check panels out.
- You are responsible for picking up and returning exhibit panels from Memorial Library.
- All exhibiters must checkout and display at least THREE of the panels. Additional panels are at descretion of event organizer.
- Exhibit intrroduction and conclusion - 2 panels
- Theme introduction - 1 panel
- A limited number of copies of the exhibit will be printed. Reservations are based on availability.
- Exhibit panels can be checked out for 7 days and are only available with a confirmed reservation from the University Archives.
Questions? Please contact the University Archives.