150th Events: Submit your Sesquicentennial EventPage address: http://www.mnsu.edu/150/events/submit.html
The University expects to have over 150 events to celebrate it's 150th anniversary. Make sure your event gets included in this historic event.
Submit a 150th Event Form (Word) or (Online) to email@example.com
Requirements for Sesquicentennial Events:
- The promotional materials for the event must include the Sesquicentennial logo in a prominent way.
- The event should open with a brief recognition that this is MSU’s sesquicentennial year and framing the event within the University’s history, perhaps including a few historical facts about the University or the event, relative to its connection to the sesquicentennial.
- Also include: “We also take this opportunity to recognize that we live, work, and learn in the homeland of the Dakota people, and whose language frames our name—Minnesota State University, Mankato.”
- The event should conclude with some component that looks to how the event leads to the MSU’s future and the promotion of other Sesquicentennial events coming in the near future (next 2 weeks or month).
- Submit a 150th event form
- Interested in doing a Mav Talk? Learn More
- Interested in having the 150th Portable Exhibit at your event? Learn more.
Additional information for 150th event planners is available on the Sesquicentennial SharePoint site. (StarID Login required)
Questions? Please contact the Sesquicentennial Committee.