Degree-Seeking StudentPage address: http://www.mnsu.edu/7700france/apply_degree.html
Minnesota State University is here to help you complete the undergraduate degree you've already started, whether it is a degree you started twenty years ago, or only a few years ago, let us help you.
Earn an Undergraduate Degree
- Community College or Technical College attendees/graduates can choose to complete a transfer application or complete a Permission to Register application. Bachelor Completion Applicants are Considered Transfer Students. Visit the Transfer Student Admission page for more information or to fill out an application.
- Contact Admissions Office for additional information on the undergradute admissions process
Please note: Permission to Register is a great way to test drive college courses. This application allows you to take up to 16 credits of off-campus or online courses without going through the formal admittance process. Upon completion of those 16 credits, you will need to complete the formal admissions application in order to continue pursuing your degree.
The Minnesota State University, Mankato Annual Security and Fire Safety Report is available for your review. This report is required by federal law and contains policy statements and crime statistics for the University. The policy statements address the school's policies, procedures and programs concerning safety and security. Three years' worth of statistics are included for certain types of crimes that were reported to have occurred on-campus, or in other University affiliated locations. This report is available online. You may request a paper copy from University Security at 507-389-2111 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Earn a Graduate Degree
- To obtain a degree you may apply online:
- Complete and submit the online application.
- Additional Admissions Criteria can be found by visiting Graduate Studies.
We're here to answer your questions and help brighten your future. Contact the Minnesota State Mankato University Extended Education at 800-722-0544 x9.