Building AccessPage address: http://www.mnsu.edu/7700france/building.html
7700 France is a secured building. Access to the building depends on the time of day you arrive at the facility; see below.
- Park in the large west parking lot and access building through west doors.
- You MUST enter through west entrance.
- When you enter the building you will be on the 2nd level. Our suite is located on the 3rd floor.
- To access Minnesota State Mankato's classrooms and offices, use the North elevators.
West Entrance Floor Plan
7700 Building Access Hours (West Entrance)
- 6:00 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. Monday - Thursday
- 6:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Friday
- 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. Saturday
- Locked Sundays
- The building and common areas can be accessed 24/7 with your MavCARD via the west entrance.
- The Minnesota State Mankato at Edina site including front desk, classrooms, faculty offices, computer labs, and MavPRINT stations, are limited to Edina site access hours.
- See MSU Mankato at Edina site map for detailed suite and classroom information
- You WILL need your MavCard to enter during building locked hours (outside of hours posted above).
- The west entrance is equipped with a ramp and railings:
General Building Amenities
There is an atrium with wireless access to Minnesota State University Mankato at Edina's network. In addition to this study space, students also have access to onsite dining options, vending machines, and an ATM. Students and faculty have access to the common space, 24/7 with an activated MavCARD.
Building Emergency Information
- Please see Emergency Information regarding fire and severe weather safety procedures