Long history. Short commute.Page address: http://www.mnsu.edu/7700france/directions.html
We're just off of I-494 and France Ave. in Edina.
Edina Site Hours
Fall & Spring Semester Hours of Operation
Monday through Thursday: 8:00 AM – 10:00 PM
Friday and Saturday: 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM
Using a security activated MavCARD, students can access the Atrium on the first floor 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Summer & Academic Break Hours of Operation
Monday through Friday: 8:00AM – 4:00PM
Saturday and Sunday: Closed
- BUILDING ACCESS NOTE: You MUST enter the 7700 building through the west main entrance only. You will need your MavCard to enter during locked hours. See Building Access for hours.
- Holiday Hours: Closed all federal and state holidays.
- From east or west I-494: Take France Ave. exit to the north
- From south on France: Turn left on Minnesota Dr. Take first right into west parking lot. Enter building from that side
- From Hwy. 62 east or west: Take France Ave. exit to the south
- From north on France: Turn right on Minnesota Dr. Take first right into west parking lot. Enter building from that side
Yes. It's free. Students and faculty should park on the west side of the building (large lot opposite France Ave. side of building). Building Access depends upon the time of day you are coming to 7700 France.
Your peace of mind is important to us. The parking lot and area surrounding the building are well lit and security measures are followed within the building.
Metro Transit Bus Stops/Route 6 - This map displays all Metro Transit bus stops near 7700 France Avenue South as well as the routes that serve these stops.
Five Closest Bus Stops and their distance from 7700 France site:
- France, 76th St- .09 miles
- 4000 76th St W- .14 miles
- France, Minnesota Dr- .16 miles
- 76th St, Centennial Lakes Plaza- .16 miles
- Minnesota Dr, Edinborough/France Ave- .27 miles