Come visit 7700 France in Edina during one of our information sessions to meet with advisors, faculty and staff who can help you reach your goals. You will find a friendly staff and an exceptional learning environment designed with your needs in mind.
Date & Time
Fall 2011 -
Wednesday, August 17th, from 3-4pm in Suite A.
Wednesday, August 17th, from 7:30-8:30pm in Suite A.
Thursday, August 18th, from 7:30-8:30pm in Suite A.
Who should attend:
- Anyone having completed, or nearing completion of a two-year degree and wanting to earn a four-year degree.
- Working, adult professionals interested in obtaining an advanced degree.
- Industry experts who are looking for opportunities to teach continuing professional education classes.
- People who work in the financial planning industry and want to learn about our Financial Planning Certificate program.
- Business leaders who have an interest in opportunities for continuing professional education and training for their employees.
- High school juniors or seniors interested in pursuing their college education on Mankato's campus. Find out more about Mankato's campus.