Interfraternity CouncilPage address: http://www.mnsu.edu/activities/greek/community/interfraternity/
The Interfraternity Council is the governing body for the six men's fraternities at Minnesota State University, Mankato.
Interfraternity Council Mission Statement
We, the men of the Minnesota State University, Mankato Fraternity Community, value excellence in education, unity, pride and leadership. Through diversity and common goals, we strive for individual enlightenment, enjoyment and chapter development.
Basic Expectations & Ultimate Aspirations of Fraternity Membership
In an effort to lessen the disparity between fraternity ideals and individual behavior and to personalize these ideals in the daily undergraduate experience the following Basic Expectations and Ultimate Aspirations of Fraternity Membership have been established.
- I will know and understand the ideals expressed in my fraternity ritual and will strive to incorporate them in my daily life.
- I will strive for academic achievement and practice academic integrity.
- I will respect the dignity of all persons; therefore, I will not physically, psychologically, or sexually abuse or haze any human being.
- I will protect the health and safety of all human beings.
- I will respect my property and the property of others; therefore, I will neither abuse nor tolerate the abuse of property.
- I will meet my financial obligations in a timely manner.
- I will neither use nor support the use of illegal drugs; I will neither misuse nor support the misuse of alcohol.
- I acknowledge that a clean and attractive environment is essential to both physical and mental health; therefore, I will do all in my power to see that the chapter property is properly cleaned and maintained.
- I will challenge all my fraternity members to abide by these fraternal expectations and will confront those who violate them.
Interfraternity Council Executive Officers
- President - Brett Marshall, Phi Delta Theta
- Vice President of Council Management - Lucas Shocinski, Sigma Chi
- Vice President of Recruitment - Sean Lake, Sigma Chi
- Vice President of Membership Education & Development - Wallace Pope, Phi Delta Theta
- Vice President of Risk Management - Tariq Islam, Phi Kappa Psi
- Vice President of Public Relations & Marketing - Cristian Brollier, Phi Kappa Psi
- Vice President of Community Service & Philanthropy - Reggie Evenson, Phi Kappa Psi
- Vice President of Conduct Review - Ryan McCoormick, Sigma Nu
- Vice President of Diversity and Outreach - Breckin Grinnell, Sigma Nu
- Graduate Advisor (Primary Fraternity Advisor) - Travis Higgs, 507-389-4079
- Greek Life Advisor - John Bulcock, 507-389-6076