Panhellenic CouncilPage address: http://www.mnsu.edu/activities/greek/community/panhellenic/
The Panhellenic Council is the governing body for the four women's sororities at Minnesota State University, Mankato. All four member sororities are inter/national organizations which belong to the National Panhellenic Conference.
The Panhellenic Creed
We, as Undergraduate members of women's fraternities, stand for good scholarship, for guarding of good health, for maintenance of fine standards, and for serving, to the best of our ability, our college community. Cooperation for furthing fraternity life, in harmony with its best possibilities, is the ideal that shall guide our fraternity activities.
We, as Fraternity Women, stand for service through the development of character inspired by the close contact and deep friendship of individual fraternity and Panhellenic life. The opportunity for wide and wise human service, through mutual respect and helpfulness, is the tenet by which we strive to live.
2019 Panhellenic Council Executive Officers
- President - Cat Nelson, Alpha Chi Omega, Head Pi Rho Chi
- Vice President of Council Management - Courtney Kranz, Alpha Sigma Alpha
- Vice President of Recruitment - Addie Erickson, Gamma Phi Beta, Head Pi Rho Chi
- Vice President of Member Development & Education - Chelsie Bath, Alpha Chi Omega
- Vice President of PR & Marketing - Brooke Larson, Alpha Chi Omega, Head Pi Rho Chi
- Vice President of Community Service & Philanthropy - Kylie Morton, Sigma Sigma Sigma
- Vice President of Risk Management - Sara Swan, Gamma Phi Beta
- Vice President of Conduct Review - Lynsey Rholfing, Alpha Chi Omega
- Vice President of Diversity and Outreach - Keila Centes, Gamma Phi Beta
- Greek Life Advisor (Primary Sorority Advisor)- John Bulcock, 507-389-6076
- Greek Life Graduate Advisor - Anna Sunderman, 507-389-4079