Panhellenic CouncilPage address: http://www.mnsu.edu/activities/greek/community/panhellenic/
The Panhellenic Council is the governing body for the four women's sororities at Minnesota State University, Mankato. All four member sororities are inter/national organizations which belong to the National Panhellenic Conference.
The Panhellenic Creed
We, as Undergraduate members of women's fraternities, stand for good scholarship, for guarding of good health, for maintenance of fine standards, and for serving, to the best of our ability, our college community. Cooperation for furthing fraternity life, in harmony with its best possibilities, is the ideal that shall guide our fraternity activities.
We, as Fraternity Women, stand for service through the development of character inspired by the close contact and deep friendship of individual fraternity and Panhellenic life. The opportunity for wide and wise human service, through mutual respect and helpfulness, is the tenet by which we strive to live.
Panhellenic Council Executive Officers and Advisors
- President - Emily Sweeny
- Vice President of Council Management - Kaitlin O'Neill, Gamma Phi Beta
- Vice President of Recruitment - Charlotte Pfingsten
- Vice President of Member Development & Education - McKenzie Alfred, Sigma Sigma Sigma
- Vice President of Marketing & Public Relations - Taylor Zenz
- Vice President of Community Service & Philanthropy - Kayla Cremers, Sigma Sigma Sigma
- Vice President of Risk Management - Katie Stoltzman, Alpha Sigma Alpha
- Vice President of Conduct Review - Emma Thole, Gamma Phi Beta
- Greek Life Advisor (Primary Sorority Advisor)- John Bulcock, 507-389-6076
- Greek Life Graduate Advisor - Travis Higgs, 507-389-4079