College is a time to make connections that will last a lifetime, friends who want to see you succeed, and more importantly, brothers and sisters who support you on that journey. Joining Greek Life is a lifetime commitment to being a better version of yourself.
Questions about what it means to be Greek or how to become Greek? Check out the next Greek 101 and get your questions answered by a Greek Recruitment Counselor.
Upcoming Greek 101 Info Sessions
- Thursday, August 18, 4:00 & 9:00 p.m., CSU Heritage Room
- Saturday, August 20, 7:30 p.m., CSU Heritage Room
- Sunday, August 21, 7:00 p.m. CSU Heritage Room
Find your direction during 2016 Fall Formal Recruitment: Wednesday, August 24 - Sunday, August 28. Have your expectations exceeded, and join our community.
Click below to register.
No-Pressure, No-Obligation Opportunities to Meet Members from all of our Chapters.
- Meet the Greeks Cookout: Tuesday, August 23, 5:00-7:00pm, CSU Mall (near Fountain)
- Fraternity Social (men): Wednesday, August 24, 7:00-9:00pm, Performing Arts Lawn
- Sorority Social (women): Wednesday, August 24, 8:00-10:00pm, CSU 245