Welcome to Off-Campus Housing
Nearly 80% of Minnesota State Mankato students live off campus, and many of those live within 2 miles of campus in a rental property. This resource is for students who live off-campus and for those who are considering it. We can help find answers to some common questions about living on your own. Your choice of living arrangements will impact your student experience, and we hope to help you make the best decision you can.
We provide the following resources and services:
- Advertising opportunities
- Housing fairs (2018-2019 Fair Dates: November 6, January 23, March 12)
- Roommate conflict mediation
- Legal referrals
- Information regarding city policies and landlord/tenant responsibilities
- Referrals to off-campus resources
- NEW: Facebook Page with info and the ability for students to share information about sublease availability.