Operations SchedulePage address: http://www.mnsu.edu/activities/kitchen/schedule.html
Campus Kitchen at Minnesota State University, Mankato
Schedule of Operations:
Summer Schedule 2016
- 11:30 am - 1:30 pm - Packaging Shift (3-5 volunteers)
- 11 am - 12:30 pm - Preparation Shift (3-4 volunteers)
- 5 - 6:30 pm - Packaging Shift (6-7 voluteers)
- 8:30 - 11 am - Delivery Shift (1-2 volunteers)
- 8:30 - 11:30 am - Harvest/Food Recovery Shift (1-2 volunteers)
- 11:30 am - 1 pm - Loaves and Fishes Pick Up Shift (1-2 volunteers)
- 5 -7 pm - Biscuit, Bagels and PBJs Shift (3-5 volunteers)
To sign up for shifts, visit the Community Engagement OrgSync page and look under the 'event' menu.
Volunteer training is done at the beginning of each shift and is managed by student shift leaders.