Operations SchedulePage address: http://www.mnsu.edu/activities/kitchen/schedule.html
Campus Kitchen at Minnesota State University, Mankato
Schedule of Operations:
- 11 am - 12:30 pm - Preparation Shift (3-4 volunteers)
- 5 - 6:30 pm - Packaging Shift (6-7 voluteers)
- 8:30 - 11 am - Delivery Shift (1-2 volunteers)
- 5 - 7 pm - Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich Shift (3-4 volunteers)
- 8:30 - 11:30 am - Harvest/Food Recovery Shift (1-2 volunteers)
- 11:30 am - 1 pm - Loaves and Fishes Pick Up Shift (1-2 volunteers)
- 5 -7 pm - Biscuit and Bagel Buddies Shift (3-5 volunteers)
To sign up for shifts, visit the Community Engagement OrgSync page and look under the 'event' menu.
Volunteer training is done at the beginning of each shift and is managed by student shift leaders.