Page address:

Click here to view the RSO Handbook

To review the vehicle regulations, click

Advisor’s permission must be granted prior to the reservation request.  This verifies to us that the student organization is on an approved University function and has proper funding in their account prior to their trip.

Please view and complete the Vehicle Use Agreement that is located on the home page, policy page or the on-line screen of our site. This form is required to be completed and submitted to WC358 – Helen Walters, who will forward the necessary information to Risk Management for a Motor Vehicle Record check. Helen must receive the approval for the dedicated drivers prior to usage of state or personal vehicles on state business.

Note for out of state travel: 

Sent on behalf of Dr. Warren Sandmann, Associate Vice President for Academic Affairs:

This is a reminder that any students traveling out of state on University business MUST complete a Request for Approval of Out-of-State Travel in advance of the trip and have it approved by the President.  If there are several students going to the same event only one form is needed with all of the students’ names on it. The link to the form is (broken link)

If there are any questions, please feel free to contact our office.  Thank you.