Rerecognition/UpdatePage address: http://www.mnsu.edu/activities/rso/how_to_register.html
To be eligible for recognition, you must have:
Steps for Recognition:
***This process is the same every year!
1. Student representative must submit all required materials on OrgSync between Monday, January 8 and Wednesday, January 31 by 11:59 p.m.
- “Required materials” are: a current constitution and a current roster. Roster must include at least 5 members and MNSU identifiers for members. MNSU identifiers are either email addresses or tech ID’s.
- The submission MUST be made by a student member. The advisor approval comes in after student submission.
- A current administrator of your organization's portal will need to grant you administrator privileges if you don't have them already. If there is no current administrator to grant you privileges, contact Ashley.
2. Attend Mandatory Meeting. One member-- preferably President or Vice President-- must attend the meeting on 00/00/0000.
- Room and date still being determined for spring process.
Steps for submitting on OrgSync:
Step 1: Join your organizations portal.
The former President of your organization (or any current administrator of your portal) will need to accept your join request.
Step 2: Be sure you have administrative privileges for your portal.
Step 3: Submit to become a Recognized Student Organization (RSO).
- When we first became an OrgSync campus in 2013, we branded it as MavSync. We have since reverted to calling it OrgSync in an effort to minimize confusion. Please ignore use of MavSync terminology in this video tutorial.