Rerecognition/UpdatePage address: http://www.mnsu.edu/activities/rso/how_to_register.html
To be eligible for recognition, you must have:
Steps for Fall 2016 Recognition:
1. Student representative must submit all required materials on OrgSync between Monday, August 15 and Sunday, September 25 by midnight.
- “Required materials” are: a current constitution and a current roster. Roster must include at least 5 members and MNSU identifiers for members. MNSU identifiers are either email addresses or tech ID’s.
- A current administrator of your organization's portal will need to grant you administrator privileges if you don't have them already. If there is no current administrator to grant you privileges, contact Dan or Ashley.
2. President must join 'Recognized Student Organizations – Executive Members Club' portal on OrgSync by midnight on Sunday, September 25.
3. Attend Inauguration Event. One member-- preferably President or Vice President-- must attend the Inauguration Event on Sunday, September 18 from 4:00 - 6:00 p.m. in the CSU Ballroom.3
Steps for submitting on OrgSync:
Step 1: Join your organizations portal.
The former President of your organization (or any current administrator of your portal) will need to accept your join request.
Step 2: Be sure you have administrative privileges for your portal.
A current administrator of your organizations portal will need to grant you admin privileges if you don't have them already. Directions for granting admin privileges can be found here.
Step 3: Submit to become a Recognized Student Organization (RSO).