Rerecognition/UpdatePage address: http://www.mnsu.edu/activities/rso/how_to_register.html
To be eligible for recognition, you must have:
Steps for Recognition in Fall 2017:
***All organizations must follow this process, even if your leadership for 2016-17 is the same for 2017-18.
1. Student representative must submit all required materials on OrgSync between Monday, August 14 and Friday, September 22 by 11:59 p.m.
- “Required materials” are: a current constitution and a current roster. Roster must include at least 5 members and MNSU identifiers for members. MNSU identifiers are either email addresses or tech ID’s.
- A current administrator of your organization's portal will need to grant you administrator privileges if you don't have them already. If there is no current administrator to grant you privileges, contact Ashley.
2. Attend Spring Inauguration Event. One member-- preferably President or Vice President-- must attend the Inauguration Event on Monday, September 18.
- Time: 4:00 - 6:00 p.m.
- Location: Centennial Student Union- various
*The kick-off of the event will begin in the Centennial Student Union Ballroom, and participants will move to various rooms on the 2nd floor thereafter.
3. President must join 'Recognized Student Organizations – Executive Members Club' portal on OrgSync.
- Various notifications are sent out to executive board members throughout the year from this portal.
Steps for submitting on OrgSync:
Step 1: Join your organizations portal.
The former President of your organization (or any current administrator of your portal) will need to accept your join request.
Step 2: Be sure you have administrative privileges for your portal.
Step 3: Submit to become a Recognized Student Organization (RSO).
- When we first became an OrgSync campus in 2013, we branded it as MavSync. We have since reverted to calling it OrgSync in an effort to minimize confusion. Please ignore use of MavSync terminology in this video tutorial.