DeadlinesPage address: http://www.mnsu.edu/admissions/international/deadlines.html
The application form and all supporting documents must reach the Minnesota State University, Mankato Undergraduate Admissions Office by the following deadline dates:
Students currently not living in the United States and applying from another country:
- July 1 for the August (Fall) term.
- November 16 for the January (Spring) term.
- Admission will not be granted for the May (Summer) term for students not currently studying as degree-seeking students at a college or university in the U.S. Review for summer applications is on a case-by-case basis.
Application materials deadline for applicants currently studying on a student visa in the United States and attending a U.S. college, university, high school or language school:
- August 10 for the August (Fall) term.
- December 23 for the January (Spring) term.
- March 1 for the May (Summer) term on a case-by-case basis.
All application materials must be received or post-marked by these dates.
Applications must be 100% complete to be considered for Admission.