Financial Aid LinksPage address: http://www.mnsu.edu/campushub/fafsant/links/
The following are lists of excellent internet resources available to students and parents.
- studentaid.ed.gov Student Aid on the Web. Find more information on federal student aid and access sources of nonfederal aid.
- www.fafsa.ed.gov FAFSA on the WEB. This site allows you to complete the FAFSA and submit it for processing online.
- fastweb.com Fast Web (Scholarship Information) This free scholarship search site allow you to search online for scholarships for which you may be eligible.
- act.org: ACT’s site provides educational services to students and their parents, to high schools and colleges, and to professional associations and government agencies.
- finaid.org Financial Aid Information Page. This site contains an Estimated Family Contribution Estimator, a college cost projector, an educational Savings Plan Designer, scholarship information and much more.
- collegenet.com College Net. This site allows you to perform internet searches for such things as colleges, scholarships, college resources and much more.
- mapping-your-future.org Mapping Your Future. This site provides information to help you plan your career, select a school and pay for your education.
- www.bls.gov/oco Occupational Outlook Handbook. The information found on this interactive site will guide you through your skills and interest to qualifications, educational requirements, and salary estimates.
- petersons.com Peterson’s Educational Center. This site offers information on educational opportunities at all levels from K-12 through graduate school.
- testprep.com SAT Preparation. This web site contains a free and complete online SAT test-prep course.
- www.clas.ufl.edu/CLAS/american-universities.html This site offers a wide variety of homepages for American Universities granting bachelor or advanced degrees.
- yahoo.com/education/financial_aid/college_aid_offices/ Yahoo offers a wide variety of links to College and University Financial Aid Office homepages from across the country.