Page address: http://www.mnsu.edu/campushub/payments/dropcourses/spring12/
Spring Semester 2012
Class(es) Dropped Through January 13, 2012
- For Spring Semester 2012, there is no financial penalty for students who drop and/or add courses through January 13, 2012, the fifth day of the semester.
- A 100% tuition/fee refund/credit is allowed for courses dropped through the fifth day of the semester or through one day after the first class session, whichever is later.
Class(es) Dropped After January 13, 2012
- Tuition/fee charges for courses dropped after January 13, 2012 will not be removed from your account, except as provided through an approved course exchange or tuition appeal, or as a result of an official withdrawal from the University.
- Course Exchange
- Tuition Refund Appeal
- A Tuition Refund Appeal form is available at the Campus Hub, SU 117, and must be submitted to the Campus Hub when the courses are dropped.
- Documentation is required to substantiate your reason for an appeal.
- Official Withdrawal