Registration Cancellation for Non PaymentPage address: http://www.mnsu.edu/campushub/payments/rcfn/
Financial and Academic Considerations
Students who register and later change their plans for attendance should not rely on the Registration Cancellation For Nonpayment process to complete administrative drops for them. Those who no longer wish to be enrolled must drop their courses via the online registration process and officially withdraw from Minnesota State Mankato for accurate determination of their financial obligation to the university, if any.
Monitor Your Online Student Account
Monitor your student account/financial aid information by logging in with your Star ID or Tech ID and Password to E-services.
- Once student tuition and fee bills are posted, you can confirm whether or not you have met the minimum payment criteria to avoid an administrative drop of all courses.
- On the My Account page a green "GO" symbol means requirements have been met, a red "STOP" symbol means your registration is still at risk of cancellation for non-payment.
- If any known payment or financial aid information is not appearing on the online screens, this should be reported for resolution as early as possible to the Campus Hub.
Minimum payment criteria must be met by the dates noted below to avoid an administrative drop of all courses under the Registration Cancellation for Nonpayment procedure.
Spring Semester 2017
- December 13, 2016, for students registering through December 6, 2016
- January 13, 2017, for all students registered through January 13, 2017
* Registration requests after the 5th instructional day of the term are subject to review/approval by the Office of the Registrar; late registration appeals (PDF) must include course instructor’s special permission.
Criteria that must be met by the due dates to avoid an administrative drop of all courses includes one or more of the following:
- Financial aid application in process with the University
- Full payment of tuition/fees charges by cash, check, credit card or ACH bank draft
- Enrollment in a Nelnet/FACTS monthly payment plan (credit card or ACH bank draft)
- Down payment of 15% of tuition and fees charges, or $300, whichever is less
- Down payment will save registration but will not prevent assessment of additional fees if account later becomes past due
- Payment Information
- Payment in the form of scholarships, third party payments, or tuition waivers reflected on the student’s account that meets the 15% or $300 minimum down payment amount
- 15% or $300 minimum award will save registration but will not prevent assessment of additional fees if account later becomes past due