Cost of AttendancePage address: http://www.mnsu.edu/campushub/programs/coa/0506/
Cost of Attendance (COA) is the estimated direct and indirect school-related costs for each academic year.
2005 - 2006 Academic Year
Average Estimated Education Costs
|Direct Education Costs|
|Non-Resident Additional Costs||+$5,3484||+$2,5125|
|Total Non-Resident Costs||$19,016||$15,996|
|Wisconsin Tuition Adjustment||-324||-6|
|Midwest Compact Adjustment||+2,342||+1,944|
|Midwest Compact Total||$16,010||$15,428|
- Reflects Minnesota resident tuition based on 24 to 36 undergraduate credits. Residents of reciprocity states (North Dakota, South Dakota and Wisconsin) pay comparable rates.
- Reflects Minnesota resident tuition based on 16 graduate credits. Residents of reciprocity states (North Dakota, South Dakota and Wisconsin) pay comparable rates.
- Fees are assessed at approximately $29.89 per credit, up to 12 credits per term.
- Reflects the difference between resident and non-resident tuition for 24-36 undergraduate credits.
- Reflects difference between resident and non-resident tuition for 16 graduate credits
* This figure represents average costs. Actual costs for Residential Life Housing and off-campus accommodations will vary. These costs vary according to meal plan selections and room choices for Residential Life. Students living in off-campus accommodations may select a meal plan from Residential Life.
NOTE: The costs were based on information available at the time of printing. Changes may occur as aresult of institutional, state, and/or federal policy or regulation requirements.