Cost of AttendancePage address: http://www.mnsu.edu/campushub/programs/coa/0607/
Cost of Attendance (COA) is the estimated direct and indirect school-related costs for each academic year.
2006 - 2007 Academic Year
Average Estimated Educational Costs
|Direct Education Costs|
|Non-Resident Additional Costs||+$5,8284||+$2,7385|
|Total Non-Resident Costs||$19,926||$16,588|
|Wisconsin Tuition Adjustment||-452||-48|
|Midwest Compact Adjustment||+2,552||+2,120|
|Midwest Compact Total||$16,650||$15,970|
- Reflects Minnesota resident tuition based on 24 to 36 undergraduate credits. Residents of reciprocity states (North Dakota, South Dakota and Wisconsin) pay comparable rates.
- Reflects Minnesota resident tuition based on 16 graduate credits. Residents of reciprocity states (North Dakota, South Dakota and Wisconsin) pay comparable rates.
- Fees are assessed at $30.56 per credit, up to 12 credits per term.
- Reflects the difference between resident and non-resident tuition for 24-36 undergraduate credits.
- Reflects difference between resident and non-resident tuition for 16 graduate credits
* This figure represents average costs. Actual costs for Residential Life Housing and off-campus accommodations will vary. These costs vary according to meal plan selections and room choices for Residential Life. Students living in off-campus accommodations may select a meal plan from Residential Life.
NOTE: The costs were based on information available at the time of printing. Changes may occur as a result of institutional, state, and/or federal policy or regulation requirements.