General Enrollment RequirementsPage address: http://www.mnsu.edu/campushub/programs/enrollment/
In general, eligibility for financial aid requires enrollment in courses that apply to a degree, certification or licensure.
- Federal and state regulations allow the University to award financial aid for up to 30 remedial/developmental credits.
- Graduate students taking undergraduate credits may receive financial aid funds if a written statement is provided from the graduate program advisor verifying that the undergraduate credits are required to complete the graduate program of study.
- Courses taken toward an additional major or minor after a degree is earned usually do not qualify for most financial aid. Certain private educational loan options may be available.
- Audited courses do not count toward a degree and are, therefore, ineligible for financial aid funding.
- Credits earned by testing out of courses are also ineligible for financial aid funding.
- Courses repeated more than once may not be eligible for financial aid funding.