MSU Students Attending Another SchoolPage address: http://www.mnsu.edu/campushub/programs/special/consortium/
No financial aid will be disbursed for enrollment at another school without appropriate arrangements. The following information and links may help you determine which area fits your situation and the process to follow.
Study Abroad (contact the Kearney International Center)
Common Market (contact the Registrar's Office)
- Attending one of the state universities in the Minnesota State Colleges and Universities system, or Gustavus Adolphus College
National Student Exchange (Office of Institutional Diversity)
Consortium Agreement (contact the Campus Hub)
Attendance at a school other than Minnesota State Mankato that does not fall into one of the categories already mentioned may be possible with a consortium agreement.
- Credits must be required for degree or certificate program and not be available at MSU during a term that allows for timely progress toward your degree.
- If you are approved for a consortium agreement, financial aid is disbursed to you and you are responsible for making payment to the other institution. Each institution will bill you separately and credits cannot be combined toward MSU banded tuition.
- If your consortium agreement is not finalized prior to the other institution’s registration cancellation date you may be at risk of having your classes cancelled there.
- The consortium agreement requires you make a request for your official transcript to be sent to Minnesota State Mankato, Office of the Registrar, when you have completed the credits at the other institution.