TranscriptsPage address: http://www.mnsu.edu/campushub/transcripts/
An MSU transcript is a chronological listing of all coursework taken by a student at MSU. Also included on a transcript are:
- Transfer credit amounts
- Cumulative credit amounts and grade-point averages
There are two types of MSU transcripts:
- labeled as unofficial (generally used on campus by students and advisors)
- Get your Unofficial Transcript "Academic Record" Online (select Grades and Transcripts, then Academic Record)
- labeled as official and stamped with the University seal (generally used to send to other institutions)
- Students may order official transcripts at the Campus Hub, located on the first floor of the Centennial Student Union, 117.
Unofficial transcripts are free.
Phone: (507) 389-1866 or (800) 722-0544 or Fax: 507-389-2227
Unofficial transcripts will be faxed to destinations within the USA at no charge. There is a fee of five dollars per transcript, charged for overseas destinations. You must provide the same information as you would for an official transcript request, along with your signature and the fax number of the destination.
Questions concerning MSU transcripts should be directed to the Campus Hub, SU 117, phone: (507-389-1866)