TriathlonPage address: http://www.mnsu.edu/campusrec/events/Triathlon/
Online registration closed.
You may register in person, on the day of the event, beginning at 8am in the Otto Recreation Center. Payment to be accepted of exact cash or check only. This event is open to anyone in the community.
Medals will be provided to all finishers. Some extra shirts have been ordered for those registering the day of the event.
Date: Sunday, April 29, 2018
- $25 Individual
- $60 Team (2-3 people)
Start Time: 9am
- Check in for event begins at 8am in the Otto Recreation Center.
Sprint Triathlon Details:
- SWIM 300 yards in the Highland Center Pool
- BIKE 14 miles on a paved county road south of town
- You MUST provide your own bicycle AND helmet to participate in the bike riding portion of the event.
- RUN 5K on a paved road county road south of town
Parking: Parking Map You may park in Gold Lot 4 or 6 and the Pay Lot in front of the CSU, which will be free on Sunday.