TriathlonPage address: http://www.mnsu.edu/campusrec/events/Triathlon/
Date: May 1, 2016
Start Time: 9am
Check In: begins at 8am
Online Registration is closed. Day of registrations are accepted.
Anyone registering after April 20th will not be guaranteed a shirt.
The annual spring Sprint Triathlon is open to all community members.
First timers and experience triathletes are welcome! Registration is limited to 80 participants. Teams are welcome.
You MUST provide your own bicycle AND helmet to participate in the bike riding portion of the event.
SPRINT TRIATHLON DETAILS:
- SWIM 300 yards in the Highland Center Pool
- BIKE 14 miles on a paved county road south of town
- RUN 5K on a paved road county road south of town
- $25 Individual Register now as an Individual
- $60 Team (2-3 people) Register now as a Team
- We will accept registrations the day of, to be paid by check or cash only.
- If you have not participated in a Sprint Triathlon type event before and are unsure where to begin with training or have questions about transitions between events, click on Sprint Triathlon 8 Week Training Guide and Info to help get you started.