DuathlonPage address: http://www.mnsu.edu/campusrec/events/duathlon/
Date: Sunday, February 7, 2016
Cost: $15 per person
Register by February 4, 2016
- This event is limited to 20 participants.
- We accept registrations the day of, to be paid by check or cash only - if we have not met the 20 participants limit.
Start Time: 9am (1st heat begins at 9am, 2nd heat begins at about 9:25am)
- Check in for the event begins at 8:30am in the Otto Recreation Center.
Location: Otto Recreation Center
Parking: You may park in Gold Lot 6, which is located in front of the Otto Recreation Center. Parking Map
Who Can Participate? Minnesota State University, Mankato students, faculty, staff, alumni, and community members
How does the event work?
- We will have two heats of up to 10 participants in each heat.
- Heat one will begin at 9am on Woodway treadmills and complete 20 minutes.
- Heat one will transition to Lifefitness bicycles by about 9:25am and complete 20 minutes.
- Heat two will begin on treadmills by about 9:30am and complete 20 minutes.
- When heat one is done on the bicycles they will go back on treadmills for a final 20 minutes.
- Heat two will complete 20 minutes on bicycles and finish with 20 minutes on treadmills.
- The goal is to accumulate as many miles as you can in 60 total minutes (20 minutes treadmill, 20 minute bicycle, and 20 minute treadmill).