Kato KrusherPage address: http://www.mnsu.edu/campusrec/events/katokrusher/
The Kato Krusher Fall Climbing Competition
Where to Register:
- Registration is available online at Kato Krusher Online Registration
- Register at the rock wall during any open climb session prior to the competition (Accepting Cash payment, Credit Card or Check)
- Register at the Campus Recreation office (118 Myers Field House) during business hours.
Cost to Register:
Cost: $30, Online Registration, Cash or Checks Payable to Adventure Education Program, Includes a Competition T-shirt (if registered before October 22nd, 2014).
Fill in, Print out and bring in.Kato Krusher Registration Form 2014
This climbing competition will consist of both top rope and lead climbing. Due to the large amount of people projected, the competition will be broken into two sessions. The first session will be beginner and intermediate categories and the second session will be advanced and open divisions (see schedule below for more details). This will be a modified redpoint format with finals in the top two divisions. There will be a drawing for prizes from sponsors and special awards for the top three in each category.
For more info call the Adventure Education Program at (507) 389-5435 or drop us an email email@example.com
Schedule of Competition:
- 2014 Kato Krusher Draft Schedule
- Check in at 9:00am on Sunday, November 9th at the Myers Field House
- Competition will last from 10:00AM until 6:00PM
2014 Kato Krusher Event Sponsors:
We are grateful for very generous and Supportive Event Sponsors who provided us with services, financial support, drawing prizes, coupons, stickers and other materials! If your organization is interested in supporting this event with in-kind donations, drawing prizes or other materials, please contact the Adventure Education Program at AEP@mnsu.edu.
We will be adding a list of Sponsors as the competition approaches!
Check out the photos from the 2013 Kato Krusher!