Whipper SnapperPage address: http://www.mnsu.edu/campusrec/events/whippersnapper/
The Whipper Snapper Spring Climbing Competition
Sunday March 29th, 2015 from 9am until 6:30pm
Within the Myers Field House @ Minnesota State University, Mankato
The Event will be broadcast on Livestream at the following link: https://new.livestream.com/accounts/7702715/events/3817005
This event is part of the Collegiate Climbing Series hosted through USA Climbing -
Cost to Register:
$30 Fee which includes an awesome dry-fit style competition shirt (if registered before March 06th, 2015) and opportunity to participate in our drawing for great prizes provided by our Competition Sponsors on the day of the event.
Where to Register:
- Register Online: https://secure2.mnsu.edu/eventsconferences/?department=adventure
- Register at the rock wall during any open climb session
- Register at the Campus Recreation office (118 Myers Field House) during business hours.
This climbing competition will consist of both top rope and lead climbing. Due to the large amount of people projected, the competition will be broken into two sessions. The first session will be beginner and intermediate categories and the second session will be advanced and open divisions (see schedule below for more details). This will be a modified redpoint format with finals in the top two divisions. There will be raffle prizes from sponsors and special medals for the top three in each category.
For more info call the Adventure Education Program at (507) 389-5435 or drop us an email firstname.lastname@example.org
Schedule of Competition:
- 2015 Whipper Snapper Climbing Comp Schedule
- Check in at 9:00am on Sunday the 29th of March at the Myers Field House
- Competition will last from 10am-7pm (Check the Schedule for your exact climbing division time)
Please contact us if you would like to sponsor this event!