OfficialsPage address: http://www.mnsu.edu/campusrec/intramurals/officials.html
Incentives to Officiate
- Opportunity for growth and advance within Campus Recreation.
- On campus employment opportunity at a competitive rate ($9.75/hr).
- Flexible work hours to fit around your schedule.
- Officials can participate in the sports they officiate.
The Importance of Officials
- Provides students with the opportunity to enjoy recreation in an organized and spirited manner.
- Administers supervision of intramural contests to help ensure the safety of all participants.
Expectations of Officials
- Attend all pre-season clinics and meetings.
- Study and learn the game rules.
- Study and learn CREC policies and procedures.
- Strive to improve each time you work-learn from evaluations.
- Report to work promptly and prepared.
- Maintain proper attitude, appearance, and integrity toward officiating and your job.
- Develop good judgment and consistency.
- Always give 100%.
Questions about officiating?
Contact Shawn Achenbach, Graduate Assistant
Office of Campus Recreation
Minnesota State University, Mankato
Myers Field House 118