Our ServicesPage address: http://www.mnsu.edu/carts/advising/src.html
The College Advising Office, located within the College of Arts and Humanities Dean’s Office, works with students in the following ways:
- advising first year and transfer students on the selection of general education and major
- supporting students who have been placed on academic warning or probation, and approving a temporary lift of the warning or probation registration hold;
- meeting with all new and transfer students at orientation and support course selection for their first semester;
- advising students on how and when to apply for graduation;
- directing students who have questions about department activities or events to the correct individual in that department;
- advising students who have minors within the college but may have majors outside of the college;
- and providing information to students interested in switching to a major within the college.
Overall, the Arts and Humanities College Advising Office is concerned about student success and wellbeing. Students who are having academic problems or who have questions about degree requirements are encouraged to come see us!
Arts & Humanities College Advising Office
226 Armstrong Hall
Minnesota State University
Mankato, MN 56001
Phone: 507-389-1712 (V)
Student Relations Coordinator: