Internships & Degree Required JobsPage address: http://www.mnsu.edu/cdc/employers/internshipsanddegreerequired.html
Please review our Employer Terms & Conditions for using MavJobs.com, after which you can register as an employer. Once registered in mavjobs.com, a username and password are provided to the employer contact.
Note: You only need to register once. If you registered in the past and do not remember your login information, you may use the “forgot your password” feature to get a new one sent to you (you may change it to something you’ll remember later).
Types of access available:
- Gold Access
- Purple Access
- On-Campus Recruiting
- Share your job and internship opportunities with all seven Minnesota State Universities!
This level of access allows employers to post jobs and internships and search and review student resumes online. Gold Access employers are also eligible to recruit on campus for degree-required jobs and internships. Please see “On-Campus Recruiting” section below for details. There is no charge for a Gold Access account.
- Must have an “employer-employee” relationship in which compensation packages are NOT commission only
- Must NOT require prospective employees to purchase a franchise or products or services upfront, and there are no other fees associated with becoming an intern or employee of the organization. (Exception: This does not apply to fees for Federal and State licensing requirements such as real estate, securities, etc.)
- Must NOT be structured as an “independent contractor” relationship whereby an individual is engaged in setting up his/her own business for the purpose of selling products or services and/or recruiting other individuals to set up their own business
- The jobs being posted are entry-level/experienced and degree required, or internship positions
Please note that Third Party Agencies (temporary agencies, temp-to-hire agencies, search firms, etc.) are not eligible for candidate resume search privileges through MavJobs.com and may only recruit on-campus through the CDC’s on-campus recruiting program at the professional discretion of the CDC Director or the appropriate designee.
Employers not meeting Gold Access criteria above may make opportunities available to students through a Purple Access account. These employers may also contact the MSU Centennial Student Union regarding on-campus space rental via http://csuevents.mnsu.edu/expressRequest/
This level of access is available to any and all employers and individuals meeting our Employer Terms and Conditions who wish to list jobs or internships. This level of access does not include general access to student resumes.
Employers desiring this level of access are encouraged to review the NACE “Principles for Professional Conduct for Career Services and Employment Professionals”.
To request Purple access, register by clicking on the “Employers register here” link at the right.
On-campus recruiting is only open to employers who are eligible for Gold Access and are filling degree-required jobs and/or internships. This exclusive access allows the employer access to the following services:
- An account on MavJobs.com for posting jobs and internships, searching resumes, prescreening applications, requesting online schedules, and receiving application materials online
- Advertisement of job postings listed for on-campus recruitment through the CDC's web site and other job posting tools
- On-campus interview scheduling, including use of the CDC's interview rooms up to twice per semester
- Set-up and room use for on-campus information sessions
- Free parking when on campus for interview and information sessions
- Courtesy lunch with CDC staff and/or faculty when on campus for interview sessions
- Notification of upcoming career fairs and other recruitment opportunities on campus
To request on-campus recruiting, click on the “Create New Schedule Request” or “Request New Information Session” links from your MavJobs.com employer home page or contact Jaqui Menke, Recruitment Coordinator, at 507-389-6063.
Hiremngrads makes your job and internship openings available to career services departments at the seven MNSU State Universities at no cost to you. Visit Hiremngrads for more information and to post your positions.