MAVMajors INFO - Alcohol and Drug StudiesPage address: http://www.mnsu.edu/cdc/majors/mavmajors/alcoholanddrugstudies.html
Bachelor of Science, Alcohol and Drug Studies
- This major is in the College of Allied Health & Nursing
Office location - 213 Highland Center North
On This Page
- The Department and Advising
- What do the experts say about a major in Alcohol and Drug Studies
- Take action and network with people in the field of Alcohol and Drug Studies
- We want to hear from you!
Admission requirements –
1. To declare the Major, a student must meet with the Alcohol & Drug Studies Program Coordinator to complete a program permission form. Declared majors must meet with an advisor each semester to receive permission to register for 300- and 400-level classes.
- Degree Requirements & Policies
1. A minimum of 32 earned semester credit hours
2. A minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5 (C)
3. Completion of Health 225: Intro to Alcohol & Drug Studies and any 2 of the Alcohol & Drug Studies required general education courses
Shirley Murray, Academic Advisor for the College
124 Myers Fieldhouse 507-389-5194
How to declare this major
- In the College of Allied Health and Nursing, majors are declared within each department's main office.
- Contact the Advising Center.
The current Undergraduate Catalog for this major –
Search for related books available in the Career Resource Library in the CDC
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration
- Association for Addiction Professionals
- National Association of State Alcohol/Drug Abuse Directors
Read more about Alcohol and Drug Studies
Additional resources –
FEEDBACK – Ask a question
SUGGESTION BOX - Submit your comment or suggestion or report a problem with this website
ALUMNI – Send us a picture or an update!