MAVMajors INFO - Recreation, Parks, & Leisure ServicesPage address: http://www.mnsu.edu/cdc/majors/mavmajors/recreationparksandleisureservices.html
Bachelor of Science, Recreation, Parks & Leisure Services
- This major is in the College of Allied Health & Nursing
Office location - 213 Highland Center North
On This Page
- The Department and Advising
- What do the experts say about a major in RPLS
- Take action and network with people in the field of RPLS
- We want to hear from you!
Admission requirements –
1. Admission to Major is granted by the department.
- Degree Requirements & Policies
Minimum admission requirements are:
1. a minimum of 32 earned semester credit hours
2. a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.50
3. must have an advisor in the department
4. completion of the Application for Admission to the department to stay in good standing, you also need at least a "C" grade in each RPLS course
How to declare this major
- In the College of Allied Health and Nursing, majors are declared within each department's main office.
- Contact the Advising Center.
Shirley Murray, Academic Advisor for the College
124 Myers Fieldhouse
The current Undergraduate Catalog for this major –
Search for related books available in the Career Resource Library in the CDC
Memorial Library Guides
Read more about RPLS
Additional resources –
FEEDBACK – Ask a question
SUGGESTION BOX - Submit your comment or suggestion or report a problem with this website
ALUMNI – Send us a picture or an update!