OrientationPage address: http://www.mnsu.edu/cdc/resources/orientation.html
Top 10 Resources for Students Attending Orientation
- Now is the time to start thinking about your career path and job opportunities:
Explore careers at: /cdc/majors/careerexploration.html
Research job opportunities at: /cdc/majors/moreresearch.html
- Part-time Jobs - mavjobs.com is Minnesota State Mankato's online job listing system for part-time/seasonal jobs, internships, and entry-level positions. After you register for classes we will send an e-mail to your new MSU email address with login information. Login and search for jobs online, investigate employers who will be interviewing on campus, upload application documents, and apply for jobs online.
- Visit our webpage for all Fairs & Events. Don't forget to come to the Campus & Community Fair on September 9th in the CSU Ballroom!
- Still exploring majors? Take the Focus online - Use this ACCESS CODE when prompted: MAVERICKS. The Focus is a comprehensive career planning system available for students to use via the Internet. The system includes interest, ability, and values assessments and allows you to use your assessment results to match with potential majors and careers. There is a wealth of information on majors and careers as well as job search information. FREE to Minnesota State Mankato students!
- Download the Job Search Handbook or the Handbook for Students Choosing or Changing Their Major
- Here's an interesting and easy way to browse the books we have in the Career Resource Library- www.librarything.com/catalog/CRL
- Review the most recent graduation statistics that show the employment status of students within one year after graduation.
- Choosing or changing your major? Start with these resources - Choosing Majors
- Do you have questions related to careers? Use this Contact Form to send a career related question and we will personally respond.
- For ongoing job and career-related tips and event invitations, follow us on Facebook and Twitter!
- These videos are a fun way to lean more about career related topics-