Office location - 1400 Highland Center
Email: Contact Us
On This Page
Admission requirements –
1. A minimum cumulative GPA of 2.75, on a 4.00 scale, is required as an application standard. An application packet may be obtained from the program director during spring semester and must be completed and returned by May 1st.
How to declare this major
- Degree Requirements & Policies
The selection process is competitive and is based on the student's:
1.cumulative GPA and prerequisite GPA,
2. completion of the general education prerequisites,
3. completion of the required major courses,
4. accumulation of up to 100 hours of pre-athletic training level observations in the Minnesota State Mankato athletic training room, and observation and evaluation of performance during those observation hours,
5. letters of recommendation and a formal interview, and
6. compliance with established technical standards for physical, cognitive, and attitudinal abilities that an entry-level athletic trainer must possess. See athletic training program director for specific details.
- In the College of Allied Health and Nursing, majors are declared within each department's main office.
- Contact the Advising Center.
Academic Advisor for the College
124 Myers Fieldhouse
The current undergraduate bulletin for this major –
Graduate responses 1 year after graduation
Occupational Outlook Handbook
Search for related books available in the Career Resource Library in the CDC
What Can I Do With A Major In...?
The Princeton Review
On campus clubs
Read more about Athletic Training
Additional resources –
FEEDBACK – Ask a question
SUGGESTION BOX - Submit your comment or suggestion or report a problem with this website
ALUMNI – Send us a picture or an update!