MAVMajors INFO - ChemistryPage address: http://www.mnsu.edu/cdc/students/majors/mavmajors/chemistry.html
Bachelor of Science and Bachelor of Arts in Chemistry
- This major is in the College of Science, Engineering & Technology
Office location - 241 Ford Hall
On This Page
- The Department and Advising
- What do the experts say about a major in Chemistry
- Take action and network with people in the field of Chemistry
- We want to hear from you!
Admission requirements –
1. Admission to the major is required for enrollment in 300- and 400-level courses. To be eligible for admission to the chemistry program, a student must have declared Chemistry as a first major, completed 32 credits (including CHEM 201 and 202) and achieved a minimum GPA of 2.0.
How to declare this major –
- Contact the Advising Center.
Student Advising Center
125 Trafton Science Center
E mail: Student Advising Coordination Center
The current undergraduate bulletin for this major –
Search for related books available in the Career Resource Library in the CDC
Read more about Chemistry
Additional resources –
Famous People in Chemistry -
FEEDBACK – Ask a question
SUGGESTION BOX - Submit your comment or suggestion or report a problem with this website
ALUMNI – Send us a picture or an update!