MAVMajors INFO - Exercise SciencePage address: http://www.mnsu.edu/cdc/students/majors/mavmajors/exercisescience.html
Bachelor of Science, Exercise Science
- This major is in the College of Allied Health & Nursing
Office location - 1400 Highland Center
On This Page
- The Department and Advising
- What do the experts say about a major in Exercise Science
- Take action and network with people in the field of Exercise Science
- We want to hear from you!
Admission requirements –
1. Admission to major is granted by the department.
- Degree Requirements & Policies
Minimum university admission requirements are:
1. a minimum of 32 earned semester credit hours
2. a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.00 (C)
How to declare this major
- In the College of Allied Health and Nursing, majors are declared within each department's main office.
- Contact the Advising Center.
Shirley Murray, Academic Advisor for the College
124 Myers Fieldhouse
The current undergraduate bulletin for this major –
Search for related books available in the Career Resource Library in the CDC
Read more about Exercise Science
Additional resources –
FEEDBACK – Ask a question
SUGGESTION BOX - Submit your comment or suggestion or report a problem with this website
ALUMNI – Send us a picture or an update!