MAVMajors INFO - Family Consumer SciencePage address: http://www.mnsu.edu/cdc/students/majors/mavmajors/familyconsumerscience.html
Bachelor of Science in Family Consumer Science
- Including options in:
Child Development and Family Studies
Family Consumer Science Education
Foods and Nutrition.
- This major is in the College of Allied Health & Nursing
Office location - 102 Wiecking Center
On This Page
- The Department and Advising
- What do the experts say about a major in Family Consumer Science
- Take action and network with people in the field of Family Consumer Science
- We want to hear from you!
Admission requirements –
1. Admission to Major is granted by the department.
- Degree Requirements & Policies
Minimum University admission requirements are:
1. a minimum of 32 earned semester credit hours
2. a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5 (2.8 FCS Education)
How to declare this major
- In the College of Allied Health and Nursing, majors are declared within each department's main office.
- Contact the Advising Center.
Shirley Murray, Academic Advisor for the College
124 Myers Fieldhouse
The current undergraduate bulletin for this major –
Search for related books available in the Career Resource Library in the CDC
Read more about Family Consumer Science
Additional resources –
- American Association of Family and Consumer Sciences
- Central Washington University
- National Coalition for Family and Consumer Sciences Eduation
- Eat Right - Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- United States Department of Agriculture
- DMOZ - Open Directory Project
FEEDBACK – Ask a question
SUGGESTION BOX - Submit your comment or suggestion or report a problem with this website
ALUMNI – Send us a picture or an update!