- Including options in:
Child Development and Family Studies
Family Consumer Science Education
Foods and Nutrition.
Office location - 102 Wiecking Center
On This Page
Admission requirements –
1. Admission to Major is granted by the department.
How to declare this major
- Degree Requirements & Policies
Minimum University admission requirements are:
1. a minimum of 32 earned semester credit hours
2. a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5 (2.8 FCS Education)
- In the College of Allied Health and Nursing, majors are declared within each department's main office.
- Contact the Advising Center.
Shirley Murray, Academic Advisor for the College
124 Myers Fieldhouse
The current undergraduate bulletin for this major –
Graduate responses 1 year after graduation
Occupational Outlook Handbook
Search for related books available in the Career Resource Library in the CDC
What Can I Do With A Major In...?
The Princeton Review
On campus clubs
Memorial Library Guides
Read more about Family Consumer Science
Additional resources –
FEEDBACK – Ask a question
SUGGESTION BOX - Submit your comment or suggestion or report a problem with this website
ALUMNI – Send us a picture or an update!