CDC QuickStopPage address: http://www.mnsu.edu/cdc/students/quickstop.html
QuickStop hours (Academic Year):
11am-2pm Monday through Friday
(Dates subject to change)
209 Wigley Administration*
QuickStop - Get answers to your quick questions!
What do you need to know?
- Students/Alumni are seen on a first come first served basis - no appointment needed.
- Sessions are limited to a maximum of 10-15 minutes.
- Resume, cover letter, and other general career questions will be addressed by a career counselor as thoroughly as possible in 10 minutes.
- Please bring a rough draft (hard copy) of your resume, cover letter, or other materials for review.
- You may use QuickStop more than once and you may be referred to an hour long appointment.
- If you feel an hour long appointment with a career counselor fits your needs better than QuickStop, schedule a date/time by going to: http://www.mnsu.edu/cdc/students/appointments.html