Support Our WorkPage address: http://www.mnsu.edu/centerforsportandperformance/donate.html
Thank you for your contributions!
Please consider contributing to our Center. We need your help to continue to be successful and make a difference in the lives and minds of athletes and performers. Your funds will support outreach into the local community and state including our work with local high schools and youth organization.
To donate Online, please click here. Select "other" under designation and type in Center for Sport and Performance Psychology.
The money will be used to help us to keep the Center thriving so that we can focus on helping athletes, artists, performers, business people and more reach their full potential.
Thank you to our Partners, who contribute so much and make our work possible.
- David Peters/Terratron Organization
- Intercollegiate Athletics, Minnesota State Mankato
- College of Allied Health and Nursing, Minnesota State Mankato
- College of Social and Behavioral Sciences, Minnesota State Mankato
- College of Arts and Humanities, Minnesota State Mankato
- College of Graduate Studies and Research, Minnesota State Mankato
- River Ridge Chiropractic
- Joe Walsh, Professor Emeriti
- Minnesota 93
- Sport Pix
Thank you to our Board of Directors, who have invested time and expertise to help make the center successful.
- Amy Roisum-Foley, Ph.D., Professor/Director of Bands, Minnesota State Mankato
- Emily Stark, Ph.D., Professor Psychology, Minnesota State Mankato
- Ken Essay, Activities Director, Mankato West High School
- Kimm Julian, Professor of Voice and Music Education, Minnesota State Mankato
- Kevin Buisman, Athletic Director, Minnesota State Mankato
- Joy Leafblad, Wellness Coordinator, YMCA of Mankato
- Paul Finocchiaro, Professor Theatre, Minnesota State Mankato
- Scott Stevens, M.D., Orthopedic Surgeon, Orthopedic and Fracture Clinic