ServicesPage address: http://www.mnsu.edu/centerforsportandperformance/services.html
We define performance broadly at the Center
We work to enhance people’s performance in the following five areas:
At the Center, we conduct and support cutting-edge research that impacts the success of performers in general. In addition, our staff of sport psychology consultants, performance specialists, and wellness coaches work with those in groups or one-on-one settings.
We provide the following:
- Individual sessions
- Small group sessions
- Consulting with groups/teams
- Pod-casts and webinars
- Cutting-edge research projects
- The Sport Psych Team which provides psychological support at sporting events
- Fees for individual sessions, team workshops, and presentations to groups and buisnesses vary by length, commitment, and consultant.
- Call us at (507) 389-1230 with questions.
Online payment is now available! Click here
Please call to speak with our Director or Assistant Director about your needs and how we can help at (507) 389-1230.
Our mission is to help you and your group reach your best!