Graduate ProgramsPage address: http://www.mnsu.edu/cmst/programs/graduateprograms.html
Award-Winning Master's Programs
The Department of Communication Studies is the recipient of the Most Innovative Program Award from the Masters Education Section of the National Communication Association. The reviewers applauded the groundbreaking MFA in Forensics and overall excellence in curriculum and faculty.
Welcome to the Department of Communication Studies - Graduate Programs
We offer a range of graduate programs to fulfill many professional goals. Each program requries a common set of core classes that are designed to cover foundational knowledge relevant to human communication. In addition to the required core classes, each student selects elective courses to best suit his or her personal goals.
Please send questions to the Director of Graduate Studies, Dr. Christopher Brown (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Which graduate program will meet your needs?
What about the application process and paying for tuition?
What courses are offered and who are the professors?
- Graduate Course Descriptions
- Course Offerings (university schedule for when courses are offered)
- Graduate Faculty
- Frequently Asked Questions
- MFA-Forensics Frequently Asked Questions
- MFA Transfer Credit Policy (if already hold a master's in Communication Studies)
How does the advising process work?
- Coursework checklist for Graduate Certificate in Professional Education (pdf)
- Coursework checklist for Graduate Certificate in Communication Education (pdf)
- Coursework checklist for Master of Science (pdf)
- Coursework checklist for Master of Arts (pdf)
- Coursework checklist for Master of Fine Arts--Forensics (pdf)
- Coursework checklist for Master of Science in Communication and Composition
- Paperwork checklist for MA/MS Programs (pdf)
- Paperwork checklist for MFA Program (pdf)
- Paperwork checklist for Certificate Programs (pdf)
- Plan of Study (pdf)
- Guidelines for Graduate Internships (pdf)
- Graduate Internship Contract (pdf)
- Application for Graduation (pdf)
- Change Advisor and/or Committee (pdf)
- MFA Exams Policy (pdf)
- Recommendation for Awarding Certificate/Degree (pdf)
- GTA Application (pdf)
- Request for Extension
- Request for Overload Approval
- Comprehensive Exams Form--MFA (pdf)
- please contact the Director of Graduate Studies, Dr. Christopher Brown (email@example.com)