Speech & Debate TeamPage address: http://www.mnsu.edu/cmst/speechteam/
The Minnesota State University, Mankato Forensic Program strives to create opportunities for self-improvement and program excellence in the arena of competitive speaking. Any undergraduate student enrolled at Minnesota State Mankato is eligible to participate regardless of previous experience or selected major.
Director of Forensics
207-A Armstrong Hall
Dr. Justin Rudnick
Assistant Director of Forensics
Office-Normandale Partnership Center: P0828
Phone-Normandale Partnership Center: 952-358-9219
Office-Mankato Campus: AH 201P
Phone-Mankato Campus: 507-389-2510
Support Maverick Forensics
Make a donation to the Larry Schnoor Forensic Endowment.
- Did forensics make a difference in your education, career, and life?
- Do you have fond memories of Larry?
- Do you remember financial frustrations as a forensic student?
- The endowment can make a difference by providing scholarship opportunities to forensic competitors.
- Time to pay it forward and contribute to the Larry Schnoor Forensic Endowment.