- Addresses for listservs relating to voice and oral/facial disorders.
- Voice Disorders Assessment and Treatment (Online Course) contains 3D animation, video stroboscopy, virtual reality, power point lectures and more.
- Center For Voice Disorders of Wake Forest University's homepage, by James A Koufman, contains a lot of information on voice disorders.
- From Peter J. Casano, M.D.
Ear, Nose, and Throat Information Center public service brochures on
- Core curriculum syllabus for head and neck tumors
from the Baylor College of Medicine Department of Otorhinolaryngology and Communicative Sciences
- Information about the use of Botulinum toxin therapy for voice disorders
- The Dystonias Fact Sheet
- Dr. QuinnDr. Quinn's Online Textbook of Otolaryngology which consists of Grand Rounds proceedings of the Department of Otolaryngology of the University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston.
- From Baylor University's Grand Rounds proceedings of the Department of Otorhinolaryngology and Communicative Sciences Department
Bilateral Vocal Cord Paralysis In Children by Nancy G. Jones, MD
Caustic Ingestion In Children by Bert W. O'Malley, Jr., MD
- Tracheoesophageal Puncture by Susan A. Eicher, M.D.
- Sarcomas Of The Larynx by Jennifer A. Parker, MD
Cysts of the Larynx by J. Cary Moorhead, M.D.
Adductor Spasmodic Dysphonia by Nancy G. Jones, M.D.
- Blunt Trauma to the Larynx by Andrew L. de Jong, MD
- Assessment of Voice by Nancy G. Jones, MD
Recurrent Respiratory Papillomatosis by Susan A. Eicher, M.D.
Vocal Cord Dysfunction fact sheet .
- Two video clips of the
vocal folds during phonation taken through a nasopharyngoscope from the Department of Otolaryngology/Head and Neck Surgery, University of Washington, Seattle, Washington (They will take awhile to download and you need the proper software to view them).
description of the larynx and how it works and is examined
from Department of Otolaryngology/Head and Neck Surgery, University of Washington, Seattle, Washington
- The WWW Site of
Botulinum Toxin Research and Clinical Use
- CancerNet's information on Laryngeal cancer for patients and for professionals from the National Cancer Institute
- Information about Laryngeal cancer from NOAH.
- Voice Institute of West Texas
- ENT web-pages and news in Spanish
- Esophagus-related sites on the world-wide-web.
- Hypernasal speech samples developed to assist in the development of listening skills in students and practicing clinicians.
- GERD Information Resource Center
Dysphonia from the NDCD.