2. Registration is from 4:00 PM to 8:00 PM on Friday and 8:00 AM to Noon on Saturday. $30.00 per person.
3. For those indicating they wish to sleep in the cabins on Friday and Saturday nights, please remember to bring your own bedding & pillows and a flashlight!
4. August is still high season for that area. Lodging fills up quickly so reserve early.
5. As noted for past reunions, RVs, even small ones, are requested to be parked elsewhere. The grounds, and especially the entrance, are not suitable for vehicles of that size!
6. Friday evening has a songfest planned with Mike Drumheller. Otherwise, informal activities on your own.
7. For Saturday, a camp tour & updates in the morning, Judy Kuster's most current presentation on Shady Trails and a bonfire on the beach at dusk. No other open fires!
8. Cabin clean-up and informal activities on your own before departure on Sunday.
9. Meals provided with your registration do include light snacks for Friday PM, but plan on eating out Friday evening. While only a light lunch is planned for Saturday, a full breakfast and dinner are scheduled. After dinner activities will include singing, announcements and a Round Robin speech or two, or three, or . . . ? Sunday morning breakfast will be offered.
10. You are welcome to bring your own snacks, but NO Alcohol!
11. Check the Updates link periodically.
Bob Crissman 269 267-5395, firstname.lastname@example.org or Tim Carter 734 459-2971, email@example.com