Bank of Exam Questions
The following bank of exam questions is placed here not only for professors looking for ideas, but also for students to see what several professors feel is important to learn in their courses on stuttering. Professors wishing to add to this project, contact Judy Kuster
- stuttering final flashcards for review
- An online quiz by James Fitch, Auburn University, provides a good review for students. It is not password protected so you can suggest the URL to your students. The answers are also provided.
- Stephen Hood - retired from University of Alabama
- Undergraduate course - 2003
- Graduate course - 2003
- J. Scott Yaruss, discussion questions which could also be used for exams - University of Pittsburgh.
last updated November 28, 2016