Prevention of Communication Disorders
- Prevention of Language Disorders in Children
- Prevention of FAE/FAS
- Neo-natal and Post-natal Prevention issues
- Prevention of Voice Disorders
- Prevention of Hearing Disorders
- HearNet from H.E.A.R. (Hearing Education and Awareness for Rockers) is dedicated to raising awareness of the real dangers of repeated exposure to excessive noise levels. HearNet's Info Booth includes Frequently Asked Questions, The Soundcheck Page, information on tinnitus, hearing loss, and earplugs, and Dear Crabby, a column where you can submit questions
- General Prevention Resources
Health in Action , centralized information system about injury prevention and health promotion programs, research and evaluation initiatives being undertaken in Alberta, Canada.
- The Adventures of Mr. Reach, oral health from Johnson & Johnson.
copyright 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999
last updated August 12, 1999