Grit AcademyPage address: http://www.mnsu.edu/continuinged/grit.html
Beyond Grit Workshop
Friday, October 26, 2018
8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Strategic Partnership Center
424 N. Riverfront Drive
Mankato, MN 56001
"If you are serious about self and/or team improvement, Dr. Cindra provides the infrastructure to get you there."
~ Mark Watkins, President and Founder, Geneva Capital
"After about five minutes, the level of engagement and excitement in the room had exceeded anything I have ever experienced."
~ Alex Grundhoffer, North American Title Company
"Cindra is one of the best in the business. Her ability to connect with people, leaders, and athletes is exceptional."
~ Les Pico, Director of Player Development, Minnesota Vikings
In the Grit Academy, Dr. Cindra Kamphoff will share the strategies and tools she's taught executives, entrepreneurs, Olympians, and the Minnesota Vikings. Based on almost twenty years of research and consulting with the world's best, this training will help you embrace passion and purpose in our life and work. You'll become more self-aware and learn how to master your thoughts and emotions to help you lead yourself, your family, and your team more effectively. Expect a high-energy, inspiring training where you will gain insights and practical strategies to help you up your game regardless of your field.
- Includes lunch, Beyond Grit Book and Workbook
Cindra Kamphoff, Ph.D., CMPC, is a keynote speaker, entrepreneur, and professor who is a go-to high performance coach for leaders, executives and championship teams around the nation. Her clients range from Verizon Wireless, Mayo Clinic Health System to the Minnesota Vikings.
Based on nearly 20 years of research and consulting, Cindra’s focus is helping people gain the high-performance edge by embracing passion and purpose in their work and life. Kamphoff is the founder and director at the Center for Sport & Performance Psychology and professor at Minnesota State University, Mankato.
Cindra has a Ph.D. in performance psychology and is the author of the new book, Beyond Grit: Ten Powerful Practices to Gain the High-Performance Edge, and the corresponding workbook.
Top 10 Practices of the World's Best
In the Academy, we’ll cover strategies and tools to help us develop the Top 10 Practices of the World’s Best:
- GET GRITTY - The world’s best know what they want and why they want it.
- GET CLEAR ON YOUR PURPOSE - The world’s best own their why and keep it front and center.
- BECOME A MASTER OF YOUR THINKING - The world’s best are intentional with their self-talk.
- KNOW YOURSELF TO MASTER YOURSELF - The world’s best understand themselves and their tendencies.
- DOMINATE THE CONTROLLABLES - The world’s best dominate what they have control over instead of what they cannot.
- OWN THE MOMENT - The world’s best stay present moment focused.
- CHOOSE EMPOWERING EMOTIONS - The world’s best thrive because they regularly experience positive emotions.
- OWN WHO YOU ARE - The world’s best make a conscious chose to show up as themselves.
- LIVE AND LET GO - The world’s best let go of mistakes quickly after learning and then decide to live life full-out.
- CHOOSE YOUR COURAGE ZONE - The world’s best choose their courage zone because that is where they grow and act with bravery.
- Understand the psychology behind the World’s Best – to fully take advantage of your mindset
- Learn how to access your unlimited supply of passion and purpose
- Gain clarity of where you are going in your life and work and why
- Gain momentum in your life and work
- Discover the biggest mindset mistake and how to avoid it
- Discover your uniqueness and how to use it
- Learn how to build your personal purpose statement to help you live and work with motivation.
- Understand the tools and strategies to focus on what you can control and master your thinking to help you be at the best for your team and others.
Continuing & Professional Education
Office Phone: 507-389-1094
Toll Free: 1-800-311-3142
General Email: firstname.lastname@example.org