What to Expect
Who will be there?
- Women from all areas of the university will attend this event as well as the individuals who nominated them. There will be around 300 people at this reception.
What will happen?
- Those who attend will be greeted at the CSU Ballroom and given a certificate as well as copies of all the comments that were submitted from those who nominated them.
- Appetizers and desserts will be served and a gift will be waiting at every place setting.
- There will be a short speech from Provost Scott Olson, some announcements from the President's Commission on the Status of Women, and a short presentation from the Women's Center student group.
Will there be a winner?
- Everyone is a winner for this award. This reception is intended to honor all women who are nominated equally. Each nominee receives a certificate and gift.