Transportation Research and Implementation
That's exactly what happens at the Center for Transportation Research and Implementation at Minnesota State University, Mankato.
The Center is committed to providing a pipeline that moves the results of transportation research into the hands of state and local transportation professionals.
Through applied research, implementation, and timely transfer of technologies, the Center aims to bridge the gap between research and practice and to serve as a resource of training, education, and professional development for the students and professionals in the transportation industry, both locally and nationally.
News and Events
- MnDOT Uses New Tool to Show Impact of Heavy Vehicles on Roads
- Study Aims to Determine Best Road Deicer
- Transportation Research Board 94th Annual Meeting
- MSU Researchers Dig Into Road Salt
- Transportation Engineering and Road Research Alliance (TERRA) 16th Annual Conference St. Paul
- Association of Asphalt Paving Technologists (AAPT) 87th Annual Meeting Austin, Texas