Federal LawPage address: http://www.mnsu.edu/druginfo/fedlaw.html
- Heroin, mescaline and peyote; marijuana (including synthetic materials), mushrooms, LSD, GHB, other hallucinogens, MDMA (ecstasy).
- Opium, morphine, and codeine; methadone, cocaine, amphetamine, methamphetamine, PCP.
- Opium, morphine, and codeine; barbiturates; anabolic steroids; other narcotics, stimulants and depressants.
- Benzodiazepines; chloral hydrate; other narcotics, stimulants and depressants.
- Codeine (ie. Robitussin); other narcotics and depressants.
Possession of Schedule Drugs
- Imprisonment of no more than 1 year and minimum fine of $1000*.
- 1 previous drug/narcotic/chemical conviction: Imprisonment of 15 days-2 years, minimum fine of $2,500*.
- 2+ previous drug/narcotic/chemical convictions: Imprisonment of 90 days-3 years, minimum fine of $5,000*.
*On conviction a person shall be fined the reasonable costs of investigation and prosecution of the offense.