Federal LawPage address: http://www.mnsu.edu/druginfo/fedlaw.html
- Heroin, LSD, marijuana, ecstasy, methaqualone, and peyote.
- Vicodin, cocaine, methamphetamine, methadone, Dilaudid, Demerol, oxycodone, fentanyl, Adderall and Ritalin.
- Tylenol with codeine, ketamine, anabolic steroids, testosterone.
- Xanax, Soma, Darvon, Darvocet, Valium, Ativan, Ambien, Tramadol.
- Lyrica, Parepectolin, Motofen, Lomotil.
Possession of Schedule Drugs
- Imprisonment of no more than 1 year and minimum fine of $1000*.
- 1 previous drug/narcotic/chemical conviction: Imprisonment of 15 days-2 years, minimum fine of $2,500*.
- 2+ previous drug/narcotic/chemical convictions: Imprisonment of 90 days-3 years, minimum fine of $5,000*.
*On conviction a person shall be fined the reasonable costs of investigation and prosecution of the offense.