shortcut to content

Minnesota State University, Mankato

Minnesota State University, Mankato

If you would like to be removed from the people search, please contact the office of the Registrar


If the online people search data is not correct, please complete the [PDF] On-Campus Information Change form (222 KiB) and return to Human Resources WA336.

For any other questions, please contact Contact Webteam.

Page address:

MNSU Search Results

About 15 results

1 2

Transcripts Information

Unofficial transcripts can be obtained on e-services, both official and unofficial transcripts in person at the Campus Hub ... · Last modified: 2018-05-03

Registrar's Office

The registrar's office works with transcripts, verifications, grades, transfer evaluation, degree audit reports (DARS), and provides other essential information such as important dates, faculty and student information ... · Last modified: 2018-05-03

Transcripts - Office of the Registrar Minnesota State

A transcript is a chronological listing of all Minnesota State University, Mankato coursework taken by ... Please complete the Official Transcript Request process. ...

Requesting a Transcript After Graduation Graduation

Jul 2, 2012 ... What Is On A Transcript Chronological listing of all coursework; Degrees; Transfer credit amounts; Cumulative credit amounts; Grade-point ... ...

[PDF] Official Transcript Request

If you attended our institution after 1974 and you need an official transcript sent to a Minnesota State College or University, ... ...

eTranscripts Transcripts - Office of the Registrar

Mar 30, 2017 ... eTranscripts eliminate the need for a student to request that a transcript be sent from one Minnesota State school to another. Students who are ... ...

Transcripts Additional Services Student Financial Services

Nov 29, 2017 ... An MSU transcript is a chronological listing of all coursework taken by a ... the same information as you would for an official transcript request, ... ...

[PDF] Minnesota State University Mankato Official Transcript

Current LastFirstMiddle . If you need your official ... ...

[PDF] Official Transcripts cost 5 00 per transcript OFFICIAL

If you need an official Minnesota State University, Mankato transcript sent to a Minnesota State ... All correspondence regarding your request will be sent here. ...

Sending transcripts to another university

You can request a copy of your official transcript by contacting the Office of the Registrar. OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPTS are stamped with the University seal and ... ...

1 2
Try your search on Google or Bing.